I’ve spent hours upon hours trying to figure out what to do with this blog. It wasn’t working for me. I needed a safe space, not a space to get professional. That’s what everyone wants from me, a grown-up. But most don’t know that the idea of
Is only when someone does what they want despite what everyone says.
So here’s a quick checklist for all those out there who don’t really know how to Grow Up:
- You can go to the bathroom whenever you want. Just say “exscuse me” if you’re with people and go.
- Having the wrong answer is always going to be better than having no answer.
- Doing nothing after being wrong is just as bad as doing it. Learn from it, and repeat it better.
- The world will always be itself, don’t let that stop you from doing the same. Eventually both will get over it and on with the next thing.
- “Being part of something special makes you special.” Where have you gone and how long are going to be this trip?