- Start with the small goal of writing one sentence a day, and you’ll write a thousand. Simplicity is the best form of writing, and the only way to be a writer is to sit down and begin with that first word.
- Said is not dead.
- Using the word very is lazy, but most people are very lazy. Using very instead of a complicated word is okay. In fact, it’s very okay.
- Same goes for really. “I really love you, and it’s really making my writing about my own sadness really hard because you really make me happy.”
- Sometimes you just have to use “in order to” instead of “to” because it just feels right in order to make your own poem sound really from the heart and it’s not redundant darling it’s very beautiful.
- There’s a saying that goes “bird by bird, buddy” and same goes with writing. Just take…
View original post 49 more words
Categories: All of the posts